Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon RPG

Come in play and create your own personnage of Harvest Moon !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avalon's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
New Villager
Avalon

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Avalon's House Empty
PostSubject: Avalon's House   Avalon's House Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 2:10 pm

In Avalon's house, you can see 3 places inside: the bedroom, in which there are many sketches and posters of characters from Naruto (mainly Itachi and Haku) pinned to the walls and a small TV next to the bed, the bathroom, which has a small shower, a sink, and a toilet, and the closet, in which there are many anime DVDs, videogames, and sketchbooks. If you look out the window, you can see Chrona's house, for although Avalon and Chrona live on the same farm, they don't live in the same house, especially since they only consider themselves as friends and Chrona seems to have a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
New Villager
Sakura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Avalon's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon's House   Avalon's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:27 pm

I wanted to drop by and say hi

HI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avalon
New Villager
Avalon

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Avalon's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon's House   Avalon's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:32 pm

Oh! Hello Sakura. I'm sure we'll be friends. Come around anytime you want! Also, if you need Chrona, he's next door, cept make sure that he isn't too hyper when you talk to him, since he has a tendency to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
New Villager
Sakura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Avalon's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon's House   Avalon's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:58 pm

I do hope we become good friends! Smile do you have a name on ushi because i do my name is celia555 hehe bye~bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avalon's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon's House   Avalon's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avalon's House
Page 1 of 1