Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon RPG

Come in play and create your own personnage of Harvest Moon !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost town here isn't it?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Ghost town here isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:17 pm

Just checking random RPG forums which seem interesting. This one seems to have some problems, with active players, and other HM RPGs were over packed when i last attempted though tha twas over two years ago. Tempted to qutting the Bleach RPG i'm on just because the lack of activity at times, and the fact no one cares to keep it authentic, I mean some short midget running around with a yellow hate and purple cape, glowing eyes.... that isn't Bleach and how is that thing a soul reaper? Darn thing would of been kicked out for breaking the dress code. hehe

I've seen a few post on resent threads even from just yestorday which can be kind of evident of way this place seems like a ghost town. Heck the candy festival some little fellow spammed out smiles, a lot of RPers resent that kind of thing you know. lol
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:57 am

Now there is 3 of us!!!!! Very Happy Me,Miguel,and you!

And Miguel is a baby on the site so....And,I guess we could do that since no people go on the site except people who did not join.(Guest)
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:21 pm

i guess. lol
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:03 pm

now im bored. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Stephy wrote:
now im bored. Crying or Very sad
hehe I as well.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:26 am

Another person called guy6 joined!!!!But I don't think he knows how to post. pale
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:35 am

Stephy wrote:
Another person called guy6 joined!!!!But I don't think he knows how to post. pale
*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Could you post somewhere else please so we can start playing?PLEASE? silent
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Stephy wrote:
Could you post somewhere else please so we can start playing?PLEASE? silent
I havn't decided if I wanted to play here yet. lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:08 am

oh........... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:10 pm

And look at my avatar i made!!! Smile but im going to change it back. monkey
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:50 pm

Stephy wrote:
And look at my avatar i made!!! Smile but im going to change it back. monkey
Oh my little bugger isn't she.. or he.. me thinks it a she.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:50 pm

its....a she. Shocked you could not tell from the eyes?
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:00 pm

Stephy wrote:
its....a she. Shocked you could not tell from the eyes?
Have not even gotten that far on the HM DS game, was way too boring, sadly seems to be the case with most harvest moon games resently, last one I thought was fun was Save the Homeland after that most of them turned into way way too much work and no play.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:50 pm

WOW!!!!(You have not been playing the latest hm games. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Stephy wrote:
WOW!!!!(You have not been playing the latest hm games. Shocked
I've played Rune Factory and disliked it highly. Also didn't like AWL, DS, Friends of Mineral Town as well. The Island one looks interesting and I know i'm going to get that one with almost blind hope the games become fun again, i miss the more lively festivals of N64 where characters were more lively when dancing and festivals like horse racing were not just a circle in town square that magically was a race track. Save the Homeland was excellent when it came to gameplay, if it had more content it would of been perfect I think, the 9 endings also gave it more playing hours than I get out of most other Hm games anymore before i get insanely boared of them.

I've played almost every Harvest Moon game except for most of the Gamecube ones, the PSP one, and the DS ones that are not released in North America yet.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:57 am

I dont really have the old hm games because i did not have the system.Do you like the wii hm game?
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Stephy wrote:
I dont really have the old hm games because i did not have the system.Do you like the wii hm game?
Havn't tried it, i saw some videos, and i see some promise in it, I hope it goes over to one of the other platforms. I kind of dislike the Nintendo being a monopoly almost for Harvest Moon games. I'm not getting the Wii even if it has the first new generation Harvest Moon game, i just hate the whole concept of waving a stick around in the air, Wii to me is only successful because it has Nintendo's name slapped on it, if Microsoft made it or Sony did I'd bet badly it would of done poorly, though then again I like the DS far more than the PSP, I think the PSP needs a cut down version for games only and not allt hat extra junk that makes it so expensive. Though the new one I like how the characters act and move atleast fromt he demos, no boring robot like characters which has made me hate most new Gen console HM games, AWL was one of the worst at that *shivers*

Harvest Moon Save the Homeland Gameplay, far more lively, music is excellent, controls were very forgiving making it not much of a pain and everything ran smoothly, nothing was slow *ie just slow animation not game running slow*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksM_NPDQEAM

Compare that to A Wonderful Life, ya the star's above his head when he got tired was annoying. Save the Homeland he falls to his kneel pants a bit but stands almost right back up without wasting your time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0ktQNe-CGw

Save the Homeland Event Cut Scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egeBEV3MBJg

Compare to Event Cut Scene from AWL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feJOMgtuzBQ

It's just quality difference. Heck on AWL characters didnt even make noise when they walked all but yours. I found that annoying. They would turn their heads and watch you as you walked by as well, that was always nice. hehe

Can see somewhat why i've been disapointed, rather than building off of what they did on Save the Homeland and try to improve and make a much better verison, they just totally abandoned it because people hated how there were no festivals, couldn't get married, yada yada, and the game was almost viewed as evil by a majority of the Harvest Moon community all but a few myself including viewed it with much success, a major achievement fromt he plastic doll's and robot moveing characters from the older games, but sadly the dropped it never made another game like it again, and went back to the boring robots, and quantity HM games over Quality. Save the Homeland Ironically was the last Harvest Moon game i've liked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 pm

ITS SO SAD!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Stephy wrote:
ITS SO SAD!!! Sad
More depressing than sad. hehe
Back to top Go down
BabyPan
New Villager

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:33 pm

You know Victoria, you went on and on about how you think the characters are robots, yet the ones in Mineral Town are the most interesting characters I've ever seen in a game. They all have distinctive personalities and their heart events are great.

Yes the characters move like robots, because they all have schedules. Nami is random though, the only character with a schedule you can never guess. Other than that, it makes sense that characters have schedules, just like real life.

I like the games because you can interact with the characters and marry some of them too.

Natsume should improve on dialouge though. Characters should say something different each day (like they did in Animal Crossing).
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:30 am

BabyPan wrote:
You know Victoria, you went on and on about how you think the characters are robots, yet the ones in Mineral Town are the most interesting characters I've ever seen in a game. They all have distinctive personalities and their heart events are great.

Yes the characters move like robots, because they all have schedules. Nami is random though, the only character with a schedule you can never guess. Other than that, it makes sense that characters have schedules, just like real life.

I like the games because you can interact with the characters and marry some of them too.

Natsume should improve on dialouge though. Characters should say something different each day (like they did in Animal Crossing).
Mineral Town was exactly the same as Back To Nature in fact inferior to that PS1 version of the game. FOMT I missed the nice green house, and some of the fun festivals were removed. I got to the 2nd year on FOMT before I got bored of it, though I did like how FOMT they removed some things like a larger number of animals and chickens, BTN you could have so bloody many it was annoying seeing so many empty pens since you had to upgrade farm just to get married, and no the characters were not all that good, i dunno BTN and FOMT the fact they took the N64 characters and just changed their roles in the game, i just never recovered from that big of a change on the characters. Though I liked a few of the added characters, the docter was a nice touch, and i really liked the General store and the cooking on both games, but yet siince i played it on BTN, FOMT was nothing impressive at all, the were basically the same game. FOMT was nice because it was like playing BTN away from home when I wasn't busy, normally in car trips and sings.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:13 am

Wow....no one is here except me....again. No
Back to top Go down
Victoria
New Villager
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Stephy wrote:
Wow....no one is here except me....again. No
Sorry 10 and half hour shifts have me drained when I get home. hehe

Such sad song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMeoSbmH-l0

Heroic Song very brilliant one at that. This song along should of won the video game original music award of 2005. Hehe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oihB4tUaUY

This one is just addicting. ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx-Jpk024f4
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:55 pm

I'm really into another website but like that one it's a ghost town. Well because it's only been realesed in a month.Or I should make a harvest moon probord. Surprised Or should I be the admin here since I'm the only one who actully has 50(Roundedish!)post that is a active player.I could make new rules, make avatars all that good stuff. You tell me want you want and thats what I will give you!

And pretty good songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost town here isn't it?   Ghost town here isn't it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost town here isn't it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: Offside :: The Anything Saying-
Jump to: