Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon RPG

Come in play and create your own personnage of Harvest Moon !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ooooh Goddess

Go down 
+7
Meg
Dougy
Charlotte
Rooky
Harvest Goddess
A.J.
Chrona
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:40 pm

The Witch watched from a distance as a group of people gathered around the Harvest Goddess' pond, each tossing in their own item and praying for whatever their heart desired. Each one was rewarded with the Goddes herself appearing before them, and some were bestowed with their wish, while others were sent away, empty handed.

Oh, this was too perfect.

Silently, the Witch slipped along the edge of the pond, skirting along the brush and praying that the dimwitted mayor girl would keep that silly little Goddess distracted long enough. Knealing beside the cool pool, she produced a small leather pouch from within her cloak and dumped it's vile contents into the pond; dried toadstools, poisonous grasses, fish bones, and bits of overcooked food tumbled into the water with a soft 'ploosh', mixing in a peculiar fashion with the Witch's sharp, devious cackle.
Back to top Go down
Meg
New Villager
Meg

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 4:15 pm

(I am insulted, Witch Princes!!)
"I wish I..... Um, was.... attractive....." she turned red and looked to see if any of the many people there had heard her. "Or, maybe just someone to like me for who I am...." She looked around again, adn spotted the Witch Princess. "Hello, witch, and what can I fine you for today?"
Back to top Go down
Rooky
New Villager
Rooky

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:57 pm

-What do you want Witch?!
Back to top Go down
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:03 pm

(Bwehe. ;D What? I'm suppose to be ebil.)

The Witch looked startled as Meg shot a sly remark in her direction. Standing, she cocked her head, wispy, golden locks falling into her face, and laughed rather innocently.

"Oh don't be silly, I'm just here, praying, don't you see? Gofddess knows I'm a loyal follower."

Ducking her head, she was ready to hurry her way out of the crowd, when Rooky appeared in front of her, demanding answer from her.

"None of your business, Twiggy, now go away."
Back to top Go down
Harvest Goddess
New Villager
Harvest Goddess

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:17 pm

*Grr... Witch Princess! But... I know the thing that'll make her angriest...*
Well, Meg...
Goddess tilted her head back, lightening flashed, etc.
There. Any guy you kiss in the next twenty-four hours will get a crush on you. Happy? Good. Anyway...
Goddess turned to face Witch.
Why, hello! Minerva! You came to my humble pond today? I'm honored... And his name is Rooky.
Back to top Go down
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 1:39 am

"His name is Twiggy, if I want it to be Twiggy.", the Witch spat at the Goddess, turning her nose up. "What is wrong with you people? Can't a girl pray without a game of 20 questions?"
Back to top Go down
Meg
New Villager
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:24 pm

"Because normally when you "play", something always happens." she said, briskly, flustered, and hoping no one had heard her earlier wish.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
New Villager
Sakura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:05 pm

* drops a couple of strawberrys in the pound then leves*
Back to top Go down
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:19 pm

The Wtich frowned, not at all keen on playing the little mind games of the villiagers.

"Speaking of 'playing', is that why you're hear? Because none of the little boys will 'play' with you?"

Her tone was sharp, and she crossed her arms, looking sour, and, to an extent, spiteful.
Back to top Go down
Meg
New Villager
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:42 pm

She turned bright red, and backed away a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:15 pm

"Yes I thought as much.", she muttered. She was being terribly mean, she knew, but she had been backed into a corner. Besides, the villiagers were always so...sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Meg
New Villager
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:25 pm

"She frowned and leaned against a tree, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:40 pm

"You're not going to cry now, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Meg
New Villager
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:47 am

"No." she replied flatly. (negative purple heart for witch! xD Can I do that?)
Back to top Go down
A.J.
New Villager
A.J.

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 11:18 am

drops starwberry milk
i don't have any starwberries, heres some strawberry milk.
Back to top Go down
Harvest Goddess
New Villager
Harvest Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 4:06 pm

"Thanks..."
Goddess picked up the strawberry milk and took a delicate sip.
"What wish do you want today?"
Back to top Go down
Kronic
New Villager

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:30 pm

Kronic comes in and has his portable keyboard wiht him and sees Meg being yelled at and scoulded by the witch O.o.

"Hey witch dont pick on Meg,!!!!"

Kronic walks in front of Meg and puts his keyboard down and plays a tune

" Do Re Mi what you see
Hear this song and you'll flee
Dissapear, evil one
justice served all is DoNE!!"

A flashing glow come from the keys and goes straight for the witch.

"Meg are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:49 pm

(XD Awww, do you not like me? :O But I'm so loveable!)

The witch raised her arm, deflecting the blast without a particularly large amount of diffuculty. "Why don't you mind your own business?", she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kronic
New Villager

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 11:04 pm

"its not like i dont like you its just i dont like what you did to Meg"

"Ha you deflected a weak attack anyways, but i see your worthy enough.... well if you would like, could we settle this nicely?"

Kronic offers a hand shake to the witch with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Meg
New Villager
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 6:21 am

"Kronic, I wouldn't do that..." she said, hesitantly. "But thanks..."
Back to top Go down
A.J.
New Villager
A.J.

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 8:48 am

goddess, i would like to be able to have recipes through out the ages so that i can master at every cooking recipe.
Back to top Go down
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 10:35 am

The witch's lip curled, and she looked at Kronic as though she was more inclined to bite his hand than shake it.

"Don't touch me."
Back to top Go down
Harvest Goddess
New Villager
Harvest Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:55 pm

Goddess tilted her head back, lightening flashed, blah blah blah. A cookbook landed at AJ's feet.
"That thing has every recipe in the human universe in it. Good luck finding all the ingredients." She looked at Witch.
"You do know that as much as I don't want to, I can invoke The Rules." She snapped her fingers (do NOT ask me why this was easier than granting a wish) and was suddenly holding a sign.
"Observe: Rule #1: All Wishes and Offerings will now be granted in the Wishes and Offerings thread. #2: All really annoying musical instruments will be confiscated. #3: Anybody who has dishonorable intentions WILL be forced to leave. Now, you two," She looked at Kronic and Witch, "Are breaking two of those rules."
Back to top Go down
Kronic
New Villager

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 9:58 pm

"eheh e ...."

Kronic sighs and takes his keyboard and apoligizes to the goddess

" sorry about that... i was going to play you a song for a wish after i was done, but i guess my instrument is annoying huh? ahhah oh well.."

Kronic looks at the witch with a frown, and gives Meg the peace sign, then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Rooky
New Villager
Rooky

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 7:47 am

What do you want just get away

Take is hammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooooh Goddess   Ooooh Goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ooooh Goddess
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: The West of the Village :: Harvest Goddess Pond-
Jump to: