Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon RPG

Come in play and create your own personnage of Harvest Moon !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PET SHOPPPPP

Go down 
+15
Lunatia
Stephy
bunikqxr
Ella
Sakura
Witch Princess
Meg
Snow
Rooky
A.J.
Kassie
Dougy
Avalon
Charlotte
Chrona
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
New Villager
Snow

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:15 pm

Walks into Pet Shop

.....Um... Could I get a wolf...?.....The only pet I can really become friends with is wolfs, dogs and cats.....
Back to top Go down
Meg
New Villager
Meg

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:36 pm

*Walks into the pet shop*
"Hey, Charlotte." She said, looking around at everyone. "WWow, you've got a lot of business."
*She looked at the animals*
"Um...Do you have any.... Huskies?" she said nervously, she hadn't had an animal before, and she wondered what it would be like.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
New Villager
Charlotte

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 5:58 pm

Is super pleased with how many people have come to look at the pets available, as they are all orphan animals rather than bred to be sold. PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Mental_cheerful
She looks at her price list.

The Puppy will cost 4500G, a Small Dog Bone is 950G, a Big Dog Bone is 2500G. A Dog Ball cost 550G and a Frisbee is 750G. We have three bed sizes available, small, medium and large. The Small Dog Bed is 6500G, Medium Dog Bed is 8000G and the Big Dog Bed is 10,000G.

Turns to Kassie.
Medium sized dogs are 7000G. And as I told Dougy, we have beds and toys available as well!

Glances at Snow with a chuckle.
PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Mental_sweat We don't have wolves for sale here, but we have Wolf Hounds. They look like wolves but are more domesticated than wild wolves. Would you like to take a look at them?

She looks to Meg, seeing that she is nervous. She smiles in an attempt to comfort her.
We have a couple of Huskies. A male and a female, the female is already full grown, the male is still just a little puppy, a few months old. If you'd like to look at them, points to the side of the store where the dogs are kept in generous sized cages the female is in the bottom cage near the middle. The puppy is to the right in the top cages. If you have any questions or need any help, let me know, OK?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pisces_sparkle/index.htm
Rooky
New Villager
Rooky

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:55 pm

OK

Pick is credit car and enter is password

I done
Back to top Go down
Meg
New Villager
Meg

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 4:30 pm

"Ok." she walked over to look at both of them. She smiled. "Oh, they're so cute!" she walked back to Charlotte. "Could I get the puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Witch Princess
New Villager
Witch Princess

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:11 pm

The bell atop the pet store door jingled happily as the Witch entered the Pet shop, an almost sinister look on her face. A few people were gathered around the counter, chittering happily or peering at various fluffy things, but she didn't pay any mind to this, pushing past them (because, of course, that's what witches do). Peering a Charlotte peculiarly, she grinned.

"I want a kitty. Something...feisty."
Back to top Go down
Sakura
New Villager
Sakura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:13 am

could i get a Miniature Pinscher please i want a girl still a puppy is that ok
i also want some food and water bowls beds and toys how much would it cost
Back to top Go down
Kassie
New Villager
Kassie

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:09 pm

Okay, then I will also take a medium sized dog bed, and a dog ball. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ella
New Villager
Ella

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:38 pm

[color=green]do you have any bloodhounds?and maybe a Smile piggy pig
Back to top Go down
bunikqxr
New Villager

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:10 pm

I would like a golden retrever puppy and two amarican shorthair kittens please cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers flower flower flower flower flower flower Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:20 am

I think she is gone.So,i guess its only us two! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
New Villager
Lunatia

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 pm

hi!i'm trying to find a puppy and kitten tat can i can pet together in my place..
( i dont want them to fight each other)
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Pierre
New Villager
Pierre

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: gjkjhjhl   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Do u have beagles? if u do how much?
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:33 pm

OCC:They never come here any more.....The people who works here...
Back to top Go down
Pierre
New Villager
Pierre

PostSubject: feyu   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:37 pm

oh! well Nami would probably luv 2 work here! but she's outta town right now.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:39 pm

yeah. I guess so. But what happens if they come back??? I hope I won't get in trouble for this.
Back to top Go down
Pierre
New Villager
Pierre

PostSubject: xzgdafghdsfgh   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:41 pm

well u can tell them u found a replacement just 2 take care of the pets.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:54 am

until they come back???Don't think they will.
Back to top Go down
Miguel
New Villager
Miguel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:51 pm

can i have a puppy???
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Head Known
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:58 pm

WOULD PEOPLE LISTEN??? THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE ARE GONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
New Villager
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:40 pm

relax stephy...
sometimes i also like to visit abandoned places just trying to make it seemed alive
Back to top Go down
jubjub0127
New Villager

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Charlotte wrote:
The Pet Shop for the Birds probably sells parrots. But as of now I don't believe the shop has an owner... PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Mental_d
Can I work there
Back to top Go down
jubjub0127
New Villager

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:42 pm

*walks in*
Hello? CAN I W HERE
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
New Villager
Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:42 am

(ps: the site is dead, and it has moved to the new site)
Back to top Go down
froggy814701
New Villager

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 am

hi i need a puppy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PET SHOPPPPP   PET SHOPPPPP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PET SHOPPPPP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: The Main Place :: The Pet Shop-
Jump to: